zaterdag 4 juli 2009

And no one is gonna stop me now..

I am kinda busy these days. I love vacation! Friday Lathifa, Miranda, Fleur and me went to the city, and stopped by the supermarket to talk to Sven and Richard. Later that day, they came to Fleur's house, and we hung out a bit. Saturday evening I went to Stephanie with Fleur and Miranda because it was her birthday. After that, Miranda stayed at my place for the night. We had so much fun, a bit too much fun, if I come to think about it.. because yesterday I was tired as hell, and I had to work. When I was finished working, Fleur picked me up and we went to Miranda because she went on vacation last evening. I am gonna miss her for 5 whole weeks.. damn! Tonight Angelique and Dennis are cominig, and tomorrow I will be at Fleur's place with Richard and Sven too. I adore chillmodes :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten